Quality Control Associate
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Quality Control Associate for our client in McPherson, KS.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Expected to be on the floor, in real time, observing and coaching aseptic operators in proper aspeticc technique
- Need to have experience and knowledge of the aseptic environment and proper aseptic technique, they will also need to have good people skills as they will be correcting aseptic behavior as it is observed
- Work on the floor in the aseptic area, observing and hands on coaching operators on proper gowning and aseptic technique
- Investigation support - To provide on-the-floor for investigations in classified areas
- Support Media Simulations – Quality on-the-floor to observe media fills and aseptic behaviors and document as part of the validation package
- Support aseptic behavior audit program by observing aseptic behavior and documenting on the audit forms
- Support positive feedback program for aseptic operators
- Supply feedback to operators and monthly and ongoing updates with training on aseptic techniques based on observations observed for the month
- Degree in a science
- At Least 4 years of Pharmaceutical Experience
- At least 2 years of clean room experience
- Strong Leader Behaviors
- Willing to lead by example and jump right in
- Demonstrated desire to understand how things work
- Strong sense of ownership
- Collaborative/Active Listener
- Independently, with minimal guidance, consistently produces quality work
- Able to work in a team environment within own team and interdepartmental teams
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to gown and enter the aseptic area
- Able to work shift work 0600-1800 or 1800-0600
- Able to work weekends and Holidays per the Pharmaceutical operations schedule (A1/B1 – A2/B2)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Jane Bautista at (201) 285-8622 or at https://www.linkedin.com/in/froilyn-jane-bautista-88751612a or send your resume to Jane@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.