Quality Control Associate
Quality Control Associate
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Quality Control Associate for our client in Andover, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Andover Site Operations Management group is looking for an individual to fill a Lead Investigator position within the Andover Site Investigations group
- The Andover Site Investigation group is responsible for overseeing investigations for all GMP manufacturing suites in Andover, including both mammalian and bacterial based processes in support of commercial and clinical Drug Substance manufacture
- This position will report to the Manager of Investigations within the Site Operations Management Function.
- The individual will be expected to develop collaborative relationships with the operational leadership and staff in each suite and the appropriate Quality and Functional Area representatives in order to facilitate investigations using continuous improvement techniques
- They will be expected to assist in continually defining and improving the philosophy and justifications involved in investigations and to continually evolve to meet changing business needs.
- The candidate will be responsible for performing thorough, detailed and timely investigations and generation of high quality and timely investigation reports
- Have a fundamental understanding of the investigation process as it applies to manufacturing issues
- Have detailed understanding of the processes and systems involved in the manufacture of bio pharmaceutical. Be able to use that knowledge to investigate process deviations and atypical results and identify root cause
- Work with the appropriate people from both the quality and operational organizations develop a corrective action
- Ensure their investigations are conducted with a strict adherence to appropriate quality and compliance standards
- Exercise judgment in developing practices, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- A BS or MS, preferably in a scientific or engineering discipline preferable
- A minimum qualifications to BS + 4-6 yrs experience or MS + 2-4 yrs experience in a pharmaceutical and/or biological manufacturing operation with a strong technical background in a cGMP and Quality environment is required
- Prior experience with investigations including conducting and writing investigations and in use of continuous improve methodology preferred
- The incumbent must be a collaborative team player with strong coordination, facilitation and writing skills.
- The incumbent will be expected to have experience in the area of quality and compliance and a working knowledge of the appropriate regulations
- Experience with and in depth understanding of cell culture and chromatography is highly desirable
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, please contact:
212 258 2279
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary