Quality - CMC Documentation Manager CMC Documentation Manager
CMC Documentation Manager
Job Number: 21-15603
Job Number: 21-15603
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a CMC Documentation Manager for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position involves coordinating documentation activities, compiling information from Subject Mater Experts (SMEs) in authoring documents (e.g., Policies, SOPs, Work Instructions).
- A successful candidate will also be responsible for providing feedback to the Team on issues and developing timelines for the completion of the documents.
- This position requires at least 2yrs practical experience in documentation management in a GxP environment.
- A successful candidate is expected to pay scrupulous attention to detail, to proactively identify key issues, to negotiate the delivery of approved technical documents in accordance with project timelines.
- The candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as scientific judgement and interpersonal skills.
- This position requires constructive interactions with other members of a Team to approach problem solving.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and computer-assisted document preparation tools is highly desirable
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.