Quality - Batch Reviewer Batch Reviewer
Job Number: 22-00252
Job Number: 22-00252
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Batch Reviewer for our client in Summit, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Batch Record Review role is responsible for accurate and timely review and release of manufacturing batch records and other pertinent documents and records used at the CAR T manufacturing and testing facility in accordance with policies, standards, procedures and Global cGMPs.
- Reviews executed batch records for documentation completeness and accuracy.
- Obtains any identified GMP/GDP batch record corrections from manufacturing personnel.
- Performs other assigned duties as may be required to meet company objectives.
- Communicates effectively with other departments within the organization and functions well within a team environment.
- Possesses strong attention to detail.
- Possesses good written and oral communication skills.
- Works diligently
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Possesses good time management skills and has the ability to coordinate multiple tasks efficiently.
- At least 10 years of experience in similar role
- Bachelors degree is required, Masters Degree is preferred
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.