Quality Assurance Core
Quality Assurance Core
Job Number: 20-06870
Be a part of a company that supports life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Quality Assurance Core for our client in Rocklin, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading manufacturer of lab materials, technology and service supporting the Life Science field. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Review quality system documents for Good Documentation Practices.
- Work with document owners for obtaining information and documents.
- Maintain document control records upon completion, i.e. scanning, filing.
- Review submitted document change requests to ensure all work and processes comply with established cGMP and other related standards.
- Provide feedback and request corrections as needed.
- Assist in processing documentation changes in document control system: Ensure electronic capture and retrieval of quality documents and records by reviewing, evaluating and processing changes accurately and in a timely manner while ensuring that they meet the department goals and objectives.
- Support Document Control department activities.
- May be required to perform additional administrative duties to support Quality organization i.e. retrieving, filing, organizing, and cataloging records.
- 2-year degree required, 4 year Bachelor degree preferred.
- Requires one (1) year work experience in a business operation involving diversity of duties and increasing responsibility.
- Experience with personal computer software in a business environment, including word processing, database, spreadsheet and draw programs. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred.
- Ability to learn new software relating to this position.
- Ability to review technical documents, verify for accuracy, and identify errors for correction.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to make sound decisions, multi-task and prioritize.
- Be proactive in problem solving and driving resolutions.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.