Quality Assurance - Clinical
Quality Assurance – Clinical
Job Number: 20-02974
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Quality Assurance – Clinical for our client in Andover, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This Quality position is an Andover based position which reports into PharmSci QA responsible for supporting the Pharmaceutical Sciences Organization.
- The candidate works primarily in support of clinical manufacturing operations.
- This position requires strong collaboration skills with a focus on procedures, documentation, inspections, continuous improvement and compliance effectiveness.
- The Colleague will perform a range of duties associated with the management of documentation, procedures, manufacturing operation support (batch record review) to ensure consistency and compliance with regulatory expectations and company standards.
- Support day to day clinical manufacturing operations from a Quality support perspective (batch record review)
- Performs procedural activities within the Global Documentation Management System
- Partners with SOP authors to develop procedures and appropriate implementation plans for the management of physical and electronic documents
- Reviews SOPs, determines gaps and provides input to as it relates to documentation management
- Prefer BS Science degree
- Candidate does not require pharma industry experience, but it is preferred (1-3 years)
- In addition, knowledge of GMP and regulatory requirements as related to the drug development process is preferred
- Experience in biologics and or Quality Assurance is also desirable
- Team player with strong interpersonal, organizational, documentation and communications skills are a must
- Mental agility to handle a broad scope of different types of quality assurance work (e.g. reviewing documentation focus, communication 1:1 and with larger groups).
- 1 year of GMP experience (internship, fresh grad, etc.)
- 1-3 years of experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.