Quality Assurance Associate
Quality Assurance Associate
Job Number: 20-00236
Be a part of a company that supports life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Quality Assurance Associate for our client in Madison, WI.
Eclaro’s client is a leading manufacturer of lab materials, technology and service supporting the Life Science field. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Ensure that all aspects of product release meet analytical, production, packaging and labeling specifications in accordance with established quality systems.
- Support the maintenance, development and improvement of GMP quality systems, such as internal auditing, training, and documentation control.
- Review and approve executed GMP batch documentation
- Generate, review, and apply product labels
- Write and route operating procedures, manufacturing documents, and other QA controlled documents in QUMAS
- Interact with internal customers
- Support quality systems
- Issue logbooks
- Issue/review controlled forms
- Scan executed batch records and maintain electronic files for future reference as necessary
- File executed quality documentation in the records room
- Enter data into multiple systems to ensure compliance with regulations
- Support SAP for the quality unit
- Perform walk-throughs, changeovers, and QA on the floor inspections
- Provide project support for QA
- Serve as customer proxy for projects as assigned
- Create and revise job aides
- Bachelor's degree with 0-2 years experience in GMP manufacturing, validation, QA, QC, or other functional area applicable to the job or an Associate's degree with 3-5 years applicable GMP experience in the specific QA job function as deemed appropriate by QA Management or at least 5 years experience with a degree not specified in a Life Science
- General understanding of Q7 (current)
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Good computer skills, including proficiency MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access
- Good time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills for interacting with many internal departments
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks effectively
- Capacity for independent work
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.