Quality - Analytical Quality & Compliance Specialist
Analytical Quality & Compliance Specialist
Job Number: 22-00244
Job Number: 22-00244
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Analytical Quality & Compliance Specialist for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Client is upgrading its QC Laboratory instrument across its global footprint (North America and Europe) to improve cyber-security and data integrity risk profiles.
- We are looking for an AQ&C Specialist to focus on Quality Assurance (QA) review and approval of validation documents pertaining to qualification of new and upgraded laboratory instruments.
- The scope of documents will range from specifications, risk assessments, validation plans and protocols.
- This QA role will also partner with Quality Control laboratory users of instruments and technical SMEs responsible for configuration and installation of instruments to resolve associated deviations and other exceptional conditions and assist with CAPA identification and resolution.
- Science degree highly desirable
- 2-3 years industry QA experience highly desirable
- Experience with lab instrument qualification highly desirable
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.