Job Number: 21-00100
Job Number: 21-00100
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Qlikview Developer for our client in Hartford, CT. This is a remote position with travel involved.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Qlikview Lead with primary focus of this position to provide technology leadership, architectural guidance, technological recommendations to support the development and implementation of DW/BI & analytics solutions using Qliksense and Python.
- Must have - Cognos Experience
- 7+ years of Total IT Experience
- 5+ years’ experience utilizing Cognos & Qliksense to implement complex analytical solutions which access data from multiple sources
- Must have: Cognos and Qliksense
- Developing, testing, debugging Qliksense applications including:
- Developing effective Qliksense data models
- Developing front end applications using Qliksense technology
- Utilizing scripting language to meet complex business requirements
- Utilizing Qliksense Publisher capabilities
- Hands on experience in building AI-led application using Python APIs
- Good Hands on experience in Technical documentation
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred from Insurance domain background
- Associate will be required to work on Qlikview & Qliksense implementation and support
- Interact with various Product and implementation stakeholders to understand requirements and clarifications
- 7-9 years of work experience in IT & hands on experience in Cognos & Qliksense
- Database: Teradata, SQL Server
- Good analytical and logical skills in writing SQLs, building Qliksense models, dashboards, admin activities
- Strong communication and presentation skill
If interested, you may contact:
Homer Ballega | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.