QC Training Designer
QC Training Designer
Job Number: 21-01902
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a QC Training Designer for our client in Bothell, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The QC Training Designer will support the sustainment and continuous improvement of the QC Training Program. They will be responsible for developing training materials for QC.
- The QC Training Designer will serve as an internal subject matter expert and consultant on adult learning theory, instructional effectiveness, and human performance assessment and improvement. Good Communication and organizational skills are a requirement. Knowledge of GxP Regulations is recommended.
- Design detailed training plans defining instructional objectives, learning activities, and evaluation strategies customized to the specific needs of a given audience
- Develop impactful didactic training materials and resources to support product, procedure, and system training needs
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to develop training materials based on needs analysis of current and future state business process and procedures
- Drive training program changes that will enhance quality of QC Training program and improve time to competency
- Work with internal creative group and external vendors to develop electronic assets such as animations, videos, and self-paced eLearning modules
- Closely monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and lead continuous improvement efforts to ensure training programs achieve instructional objectives and support business goals
- Support QC department by creating and running reports in ComplianceWire (LMS)
- Assist with quality systems for training related deviations, CAPAs, and Change Controls
- Participate in internal and external audit reviews of QC Training
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years of instructional design/ learning development project management experience
- Proficient with various tools and platforms including Camtasia, SnagIt, and Articulate Storyline
- Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with other departments to meet project milestones and goals
- Ability to apply knowledge to adult learning, including needs assessment and knowledge transfer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Training & Education program design and development experience with systems like LIMS, Oracle EBS, Oracle ERP, SAP, or similar
- Experience working in a GMP environment
- Experience with Learning Management System such as Successfactor, ComplianceWire
- Experience with LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System)
- Experience with deviations, CAPAs, and change controls
- Ability to work in a high paced environment, meet deadlines, and prioritize work from multiple projects with little supervision
- Demonstrated success working in a high-performing, business results-driven environment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.