QC Lab Technician
|Reference # : ||18-03780||Title : ||QC Lab Technician|
|Location : ||Mauldin, SC|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||Start Date / End Date : ||04/18/2018 / 04/18/2019|| |
|Industry:||Chemicals||Job Category:||Scientific / Clinical|
| Description |
|Job Title: QC Lab Technician|
Location: Onsite position in Mauldin, SC 29662
Duration: W2 contract for 1 year with a possibility of extension
*not for subcontracting or corp to corp / sponsorship*
Analyze the raw materials, in-process samples & final samples in support of production. Perform routine trouble shooting.
- Strong safety focus and commitment required. Must wear PPE and follow safety procedures.
- Responsible for testing of raw materials, in-process samples and final samples.
- Responsible for routine calculations and decisions for making process adjustments as required.
- Responsible for accurate recording in RTPS and SAP and communicating the test results.
- Responsible for standardizations of all reagents used in the laboratory.
- Perform internal standard testing for maintenance & failure prevention of laboratory equipment's and reagents. Responsible for reporting unsafe laboratory equipment and conditions.
- Responsible for maintaining supply of solvents and safe disposal of wastes. Communicate need to order reagents and supplies. Responsible for unpacking and storing reagents and supplies when received.
- Responsible for communications with internal and external customers in the absence of the laboratory supervisor.
- Responsible for ensuring that retains are obtained and stored properly. Disposal of in-process, raw material and old retains as needed.
- Responsible for the cleaning of all glassware and general housekeeping of the lab.
- Responsible for trouble shooting on product being manufactured in the plant if needed.
- File raw material and product batch sheets.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you! Apply Online
Share this Job
Job Status: Contract/Temporary