QC Lab Technician
|Reference # :||18-02752||Title :||QC Lab Technician|
|Location :||Mauldin, SC|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/19/2018 / 03/12/2019|
|ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery™ and Managed Services. |
Eclaro is looking for QC Lab Technician for a 1 year contract opportunity for our client in Mauldin,SC.
Analyze the raw materials, in-process samples & final samples in support of production.
Perform routine trouble shooting.
Strong safety focus and commitment required.
Must wear PPE and follow safety procedures.
1. Responsible for testing of raw materials, in-process samples and final samples.
2. Responsible for routine calculations and decisions for making process adjustments as required.
3. Responsible for accurate recording in RTPS and SAP and communicating the test results.
4. Responsible for standardizations of all reagents used in the laboratory.
5. Perform internal standard testing for maintenance & failure prevention of laboratory equipment’s and reagents. Responsible for reporting unsafe laboratory equipment and conditions.
6. Responsible for maintaining supply of solvents and safe disposal of wastes. Communicate need to order reagents and supplies. Responsible for unpacking and storing reagents and supplies when received.
7. Responsible for communications with internal and external customers in the absence of the laboratory supervisor.
8. Responsible for ensuring that retains are obtained and stored properly. Disposal of in-process, raw material and old retains as needed.
9. Responsible for the cleaning of all glassware and general housekeeping of the lab.
10. Responsible for trouble shooting on product being manufactured in the plant if needed.
11. File raw material and product batch sheets.
If you are interested, send your word version resume to
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The Answer™.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Job Status: Contract/Temporary