QC Lab Technician
QC Lab Technician
Job Number: 21-12237
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a QC Lab Technician for our client in Mauldin, SC. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro's client is a leading component manufacturer with a portfolio of oil and gas, chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals. Their customer base includes many diverse industries and markets, including pharmaceutical, aerospace, textile, construction and automotive industries. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Major Function:
- Analyze the raw materials, in-process samples & final samples in support of production.
- Perform routine trouble shooting.
- Specific Duties:
- Strong safety focus and commitment required. Must wear PPE and follow safety procedures.
- Responsible for testing of raw materials, in-process samples and final samples.
- Responsible for routine calculations and decisions for making process adjustments as required.
- Responsible for accurate recording in RTPS and SAP and communicating the test results.
- Responsible for standardizations of all reagents used in the laboratory.
- Perform internal standard testing for maintenance & failure prevention of laboratory equipment's and reagents. Responsible for reporting unsafe laboratory equipment and conditions.
- Responsible for maintaining supply of solvents and safe disposal of wastes. Communicate need to order reagents and supplies. Responsible for unpacking and storing reagents and supplies when received.
- Responsible for communications with internal and external customers in the absence of the laboratory supervisor.
- Responsible for ensuring that retains are obtained and stored properly. Disposal of in-process, raw material and old retains as needed.
- Responsible for the cleaning of all glassware and general housekeeping of the lab.
- Responsible for trouble shooting on product being manufactured in the plant if needed.
- File raw material and product batch sheets.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Alvin Costan | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.