Job Number: 21-13048
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a QC Associate for our client in Bothell, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The primary focus of the Associate I, Quality Control (QC) role will be to perform GMP testing to support product release and in-process testing.
- This role will also provide technical support and troubleshooting for analytical or microbiological tests.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 0-3 years of regulated industry experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Perform routine Environmental Monitoring (EM) sample collection in a clean room environment.
- Perform GMP lot release and in-process testing for analytical and microbiological test methods and perform data analysis using various electronic instrument and computer system
- Support assay transfer and method validation by executing validation protocols and generating data/results to support the final report
- Assist in the implementation of new assay methodologies and the associated instrument
- Operate and maintain analytical and microbiological instrument according to standard operating procedures
- Participate in cross-functional assay training
- Identify and facilitate continuous improvement projects
- Lead small scope projects
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.