Job Number: 20-09042
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a QC Associate for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position will perform routine testing in support of the Biologics Manufacturing and Global Stability programs.
- Primary testing responsibilities include HPLC, SDS-Page, CE-SDS, iCIEF as well as performing routine lab duties, reagent ordering and preparation, and instrument maintenance.
- Other analytical support required as needed.
- Ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of relevant laboratory experience in a GMP commercial QC Laboratory, with demonstrated ability using pipettes, pH meter, analytical balances
- Prior experience with LIMS, Empower, and electronic lab notebooks is preferred.
- Candidate will also have proficiency in common computer software applications such as Microsoft Office and Outlook email.
- Candidate must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers and management.
- Candidate must have strong general laboratory and organizational skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and the ability to work as part of a team.
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.