JobDiva # 20-06269
JobDiva # 20-06269
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a QC Associate for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position will perform routine quality control testing including the client and DNA analysis for impurity and binding analysis.
- Multi-product testing using Spectramax plate readers and QuantStudio7 instrumentation utilizing electronic lab notebook systems.
- Other analytical support as needed such as reagent preparation.
- BS with minimum of 0-3 years of experience in a GMP QC lab is required (or equivalent experience in a related biopharmaceutical GLP or GMP lab environment).
- Strong technical lab skills using pipettes, analytical balances, pH meter, etc.
- Experience with LIMS and Smart lab computer applications a plus.
- Proficient in common computer software applications and effective communication skills, both oral and written are needed.
- Candidate must have strong general laboratory and organizational skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and the ability to work as part of a team.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.