Job Number: 20-02733
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a QC Associate for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Perform routine environmental monitoring and clean utilities sampling and testing in accordance with SOPs, safety, and cGMP guidelines to support qualification of new facility
- Monitor critical operating parameters for equipment and instrumentation to ensure standard operation
- Recognize, report, and document deviations from test methodologies, specifications, and alert limits
- Develops working knowledge of cGMP, learn specific job related SOPs and develop proficiency in laboratory techniques
- Knowledge of science generally attained through studies resulting in a B.S., in biological sciences, a related discipline, or its equivalent
- 0 - 2 years experience in a regulated microbiology laboratory
- Knowledge of microbiology laboratory techniques with some understanding of regulatory standards
- Excellent manual dexterity including proficiency in aseptic techniques
- Strong detail orientation with good organizational skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.