Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a QC Associate for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Receive and aliquot Drug Product and Drug Substance release and stability samples
- Perform inventory for sample types including test reserves, critical reagents, and regulatory retains
- Prepare and ship samples to third parties for testing
- Transcribe data into Sample Manager LIMS system in support of Drug Substance lot disposition
- Prepare and ship stability samples to third party stability sites
- Schedule and coordinate maintenance for controlled temperature units (CTUs), Pipettes, and Biosafety Cabinets (BSC).
- Dispose of samples when authorized
- Experience with good documentation practices (GDP)
- Experience working in a BSC
- Experience in at least one of the computerized systems (Maximo, SMLIMS, Velquest LES, DCA, DeltaV, Trackwise)
- Experience working in a GxP QC laboratory environment (2+ years)
- Experience working with dry ice, biological waste, and sharps
- Experience with and understanding of Data Integrity as it pertains to a GMP/GLP environment
- Experience with SMLIMS, LES, and/or Maximo
- Experience in shipping temperature controlled materials to contract test labs (CTLs)
- Regulatory or QA audit exposure in a GMP / GLP environment
- Experience with or understanding of biologic / cell culture manufacturing process
- Multitasking and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Melrose Madrigal | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary