Job Number: 19-04589
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a QC Associate for our client in Andover, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The candidate will be responsible for performing thorough, detailed and timely investigations and generation of high quality and timely investigation reports. Investigation areas will include testing deviations, invalid or questionable result investigations, instrument calibration Out-of-Tolerance reports, and environmental monitoring excursions.
- In addition to performing investigations, the individual will be responsible for reviewing cGMP testing data generated by the QC Microbiology testing group for completeness and accuracy.
- Other areas of focus:
• Lead continuous improvement projects
• Revise standard operating procedures
• Represent the QC Microbiology group when working with cross-functional teams
• Assisting with instrument validations and other special projects
- The incumbent must have the ability to interpret and document test results according to standard operating procedures using all standard Quality systems, experience using Microsoft Office applications and LabWare LIMS is desirable.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with cGMP’s, SOP’s, Labware LIMS and TrackWise.
- Some rotational weekend and Holiday coverage may be required to support the commercial manufacturing schedule.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- A BS in Microbiology or related field with 2-4 years of industry experience, preferably in the biopharmaceutical industry.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary