QC Analytical Data Assessment Assistant
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a QC Analytical Data Assessment Assistant for our client in East Syracuse, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The primary role of the position is to support quality control analytical method performance monitoring and investigations program
- This position will also be involved with lean process improvements and fulfilling data requests for analytical data to support the network monitoring processes
- This position requires collaboration with quality control laboratory subject matters experts and network support colleagues
- Assisting with the optimization and standardization of method performance monitoring processes including improvements in performance data assessment processes and trending capabilities using SAS, JMP, Discoverant, and Analytical Data Mining Tool (ADMT) as appropriate
- Assisting with method performance trending and data/statistical analysis of method performance data
- Assisting with system administration validation/verification activities of the Biovia systems (PRIMR, Discoverant, LES)
- Assisting with data assessments and evaluation, and compilation/ verification activities using LIMS, Discoverant and ADMT applications
- Collaborating with various functional area with the Client network to support analytical data requests
- Thorough understanding of cGMP compliance and laboratory data documentation procedures (e.g., good documentation practices, SOP's, etc.) required
- Minimum 1 year experience with SampleManager LIMS system in a pharmaceutical setting
- Strong interpersonal skills: this position requires collaboration with cross-functional teams within Client network
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively in team environment and independently as projects require
- Strong organizational, well developed attention to detail, and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant statistics program with at least 1-3 years’ experience in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Requires sitting extended periods of time to carry out a variety of both manual and computerized data entry and processing activities
- Repetitive arm, hand and finger movements are constant in regards to data entry/ processing, and report writing tasks
- Occasional standing and walking about the office is required
- Lifting, bending, twisting, squatting, crouching, kneeling, reaching, or climbing is not a significant component of the job
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Joy Retanan at (646) 695-2949 or at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joy-retanan/85/4ba/333 or send your resume to Joy.Retanan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.