Job Number: 21-02260
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a QA Tester for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position will be used to design, build and automate the testing of base vendor software and interfaces with other systems.
- Contractor will be expected to work with both internal and external resources to accomplish their tasks.
- Expert-level experience developing functional automated test scripts using Micro Focus UFT (Unified Functional Tester).
- Expert-level experience debugging/troubleshooting/maintaining automated test scripts using Micro Focus UFT (Unified Functional Tester).
- Expert-level experience executing test scripts and creating defects using Micro Focus UFT (Unified Functional Tester).
- Expert-level experience automating both thick-client and web application applications using Micro Focus UFT.
- Expert-level experience developing an automated testing framework using Micro Focus UFT.
- Must demonstrate initiative, good organizational skills, ability to report status to leadership accurately and clearly.
- Must be able to deliver under tight deadlines with high quality.
- The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate:
- Experience in Oracle PL/SQL, MQ Messaging, XML.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ivy Española | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.