Eclaro is looking for a QA Resource for our client in San Antonio, TX.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- 4+ years' experience in IT
- Must have working experience with at least one of the below
- 2+ years of experience with Java Programing language
- 2+ years of working experience with ETL tools like Datastage with 1+ year of experience in working with Automation tools like Selenium, UFT
- 3 + years of Experience in Automating applications using Automation tools like Selenium, UFT or developing an Automation framework
- 1 + years of experience working with ALM tools qTest, RTC/JIRA
- 1+ years of experience in working with Agile methodology utilizing scrum or Kanban practices
- 2 + years of experience leading people and/or projects
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Cedric Ceballo at Cedric.Ceballo@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.