QA – OO Programming / SQL
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a QA – OO Programming / SQL for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Ensure overall software quality is monitored and maintained and/or validates system QA standards necessary to execute test plans and procedures for acceptance testing of new or modified applications/systems
- Interaction with business area execs, vendors and operations execs in determining whether systems and system components, including hardware, networks, system software, tools, and applications are appropriate and/or ready for implementation
- Fosters stable support framework for development teams and business units in the area of quality control and the development of new or revised applications
- May provide guidance in the creation of standard test environments, tests plans, and test scripts
- Analyzes, designs, documents new or modified QA procedures and standards and assists in the development and implementation of QA metrics for assessing the quality of delivered applications and information systems
- Provide resolution to an assortment of problems complex in scope, related to Quality Assurance projects
- Strong SQL and Unix programming
- Python experience or Good coding knowledge like Java/C++
- Strong QA testing background for hands on testing, test plan creation, test cases creation and execution test summary reporting
- Go getter and positive and proactive attitude
- Onsite coordination experience
- Finance background
- Agile experience
- Data warehouse ETL experience
- Bachelors in Computers
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.