QA Lead (API/Automation/Java)
Job Number: 21-04273
Job Number: 21-04273
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a QA Lead for our client in Sterling, VA. This is a remote position with travel involved.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Client looking for an experienced Senior QA/Test Architect to support testing of our Content Management systems (Air Supply project).
- The candidate will be a part of an Agile team & participate in planning & executing test plans, test scenarios, and detailed cases for complex media systems.
- The candidate will work with stakeholders
- Understand & test complex & integrated systems that support Client's cloud based media supply chain
- Actively participate on an Agile team testing products with rapidly evolving requirements.
- Participate in technical design reviews to ensure user requirements are met by QA tests
- Work closely with the Product Owner, Dev team and other stakeholders to understand the project goals and requirements/user stories
- Plan & architect cross system testing to ensure the accuracy of data flows
- Lead and drive the QA testing work & also be an individual contributor
- Guide and work with other QA team members to ensure robust test coverage
- Create, execute & review software test strategies, test plans, test cases, and reports, for Web and other platforms
- Identify areas of test automation and provide functional support to the test automation team
- Complete tasks with a minimal level of supervision
- 7 + years overall QA experience
- 3 + years testing in an Agile environment
- Experience testing system interfaces a (e.g., APIs, SOA, RESTFUL, JSON, proprietary) is a must
- Must have a strong understanding of data flow through systems (end-to-end)
- Must have prior test automation experience and experience in creating automated tests using languages like Java, Python etc
- Any work experience in Python will be a big plus
- Excellent skills defining, documenting, analyzing: test strategy, test plan, test cases, test results
- Excellent test case execution and trouble shooting skills
- Experience working with Cloud technologies (e.g., AWS) is a plus
- Experience testing Media products (broadcast Scheduling, Adsales, content) is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skill; ability to work well across teams
- Strong analytical skills - understand business processes and issues from business users
- Must have a minimum of a bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
If interested, you may contact:
Lea Enriquez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.