Job Number: 20-07649
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a QA Engineer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The candidate will be responsible to design and develop test plans, and automation tests for multiple mobile and web applications.
- Analyze existing applications to understand requirements and develop traceability matrix.
- Perform both manual and automated testing based on the needs of the project.
- Work closely with other team members including developers and DevOps engineer.
- Hands-on experience with Selenium (preferably C#) and Microfocus UFT testing frameworks.
- Required experience in test automation of Mobile applications, both iOS native and Progressive Web Apps.
- Automation Framework Design experience with various automation methodologies.
- Experience with test execution, defect tracking and automated testing tools.
- Experience in a DevOps environment.
- Hands-on experience in CI/CD and continuous testing, preferably Microsoft DevOps.
- Strong SQL and DB design skills with experience in Oracle and MS SQL.
- Basic knowledge of Web technologies, XML and MQ Messaging.
- Experience in GIT Lifecycle, experience with Microsoft DevOps is preferable.
- Strong familiarity with cloud preferably Microsoft Azure
- Experience in creation of automation testing strategy and automation design document.
- Expertise in Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment
- Experience with LoadRunner
- Experience with API testing is preferable.
- Experience with Jenkins will be an added benefit.
- Experience with relevant support tools like Postman and Fiddler.
- Knowledge or experience with Client Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management (RCLM)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ivy Española | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.