Job Number: 21-09780
Job Number: 21-09780
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a QA Associate for our client in Bothell, MA
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The QSAT (Quality Science and Technology) team is responsible for overseeing and supporting the management of deviation records through the electronic quality record management system at the Client located in Bothell, WA. This position will be responsible for operating cross-functionally and facilitating the timely approval and closure of deviation records (excluding Major and Critical deviations).
- This person will be a key player in the JuMP Quality Assurance team and a champion for quality priority principles and compliance within the JuMP organization.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in relevant Science or Engineering discipline and/or equivalent combination of work experience is required.
- Experience 2+ years of relevant cGMP experience.
- Experience in FDA/EMA regulation in the biotechnology and/or cellular therapy field is preferred.
- Minimum of 1 years working within quality systems managing deviation and CAPA records.
- Proven ability to demonstrate attention to detail, personal and team accountability where it is critical to success.
- Experience in GMP compliance and FDA/EMA regulations.
- Demonstrate excellence in written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and to develop and maintain strong business partner relationships.
- Innovative, proactive, and resourceful; committed to quality and continuous improvement.
- Ability to anticipate and mitigate challenges.
- Builds processes to approve and close NOEs by the end of the shift (95% within 24 hours)
- Builds and manages a 'real-time' process to establish feedback to departments on preventable deviations for awareness and documentation.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to develop mitigation plan to prevent reoccurrence.
- Establishes system for providing feedback to initiators to continue to drive RFT
- Establishes targets for turnaround times for requests from Investigators and QA Reviewers / Approvers to Operations
- Point of contact for all deviations in all departments at the point of observation and/or discovery
- Follows the classification decision tree and procedures to determine initial assessment for classification (batch comment, NOE, minor / major, critical), escalates real-time when needed to ensure real-time classifications are made
- Completes the QA Assessment by the end of the shift (no later than 24 hours from the original observation of the event) for all NOEs, acts as deviation facilitator for all functional areas as needed.
- Ensures IDAs and QA Assessments are completed in a timely manner, acts as deviation facilitator for all functional areas as needed
- Identifies owners for IDAs, QA Assessments, and Investigations
- Assesses impacted lots and materials accurately, references CAPA as needed
- Point of contact for the Investigators and QA Reviewers / Approvers when further information or clarification is needed
- Coaches the area owner on initiation of the deviation in the deviation system
- Coaches the area owner on completion of the IDA for NOEs
- Provides timely, complete and accurate information
- Helps bridge communication and relationships between QA Ops OTF and QSAT
- Ensures timely delivery and documentation of deviation feedback to operations (RFT, preventable deviations, trends, etc)
- Uses both soft-skills and technical skills to drive the deviation and CAPA processes: demonstrates good teamwork, collaboration, and communication skills with all internal and external customers
- Seeks to understand, demonstrates humility, and shows curiosity for learning
- Understands the overall deviation and CAPA processes including all phases of the records and proper content for each phase
- Understands appropriate assignment of classifications and requirements for each
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.