JobDiva # 19-08353
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a QA Analyst for our client in Timonium, MD.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for testing multiple generations of embedded mobile devices (DIAD), the interfacing applications that run on either a PC (DCS/ODS/ODSe) or server class machine (ODS Server/ODSe Server/RM/DIAD Server), and web based configuration management database (DCC).
- In addition to validating the application's user interface, testing will include data validation and wireless communications (local, wide-area, IrDA, GPS and Bluetooth). Individual will be responsible for developing test scenarios, writing test plans, developing automated data-driven test scripts and executing both manual and automated test scripts. In addition, individual will be responsible for estimating work duration and communicating status on assigned tasks. Also need experience with Windows environment and Microsoft Office products.
- Bachelor degree in C.S. or I.S., or relevant experience.
- SQL & PL/SQL
- Microsoft Office
- Must have strong analytical skills and good oral/written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
If interested, you may contact:
Heckle Tulab | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary