Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Python/Hadoop Expert for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
• Responsible for ingesting, storing, processing, and analyzing large data sets in relational databases as well as unstructured data environments (Hadoop)
• The primary job will be to develop data pipelines that extracts, transforms, and loads data into our Hadoop workspace, and interface with technology partners to automate data processes
• Qualified candidate will also need to be able to interface closely with our data science team on deeper analytical needs
• The individual is also expected to be able to communicate with multiple levels of management and able to succinctly summarize complex and highly technical requests
• Good understanding of distributed computing principles
• Proficiency with Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, Sqoop, Hive/Impala
• Experience with data import and export between SQL Server, Teradata, Hive/Impala
• Hands on experience working with extracting and integrating large disconnected and unstructured datasets
• Experience in building processes that support data transformations and data modelling
• Intermediate knowledge in Python – having used Python for scripting, transformation and analysis of data
• Hands on experience with Spark/Pyspark
• Experience working with structured SQL databases and Hadoop, intermediate Python knowledge
• 3-5 years of experience working with big data / unstructured data
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.