Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Python Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provide technical expertise for developing, monitoring, and maintaining applications, and innovative solutions related to the automation of data processing and analysis
- Develop Python based applications, APIs and maintain a suite of Python based automated tests
- Deliver high quality python code, quickly learn new framework (e.g. Quartz) and modules
- Work with front office users (traders, modelers, and analyst) and deliver project under tight deadline
- Design and develop systems to capture mortgage data (agency, non-agency), calculate indicatives used for analytics, and service large-scale data requests
- Bachelor or advance degree in computer science or engineering with 2+ years of experience
- Software developer with strong Python, C++ or Java and strong foundation on SQLs and preferably hands on experience. Experience in Shell scripting (shell/ Perl) in Linux/Solaris environment
- Relational database experience - SQL, Oracle or Sybase
- Ability to communicate effectively and ability to translate requests into deliverable products
- Good understanding of software engineering principles such as design, unit testing, continuous integration and deployment
- Experience with XML and JSON manipulation
- Ability to work in a team-oriented setting with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with Python
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.