Be a part of creating the right solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Python Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment
- Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture
- Front Office Technology (FX) and software development, testing, deployment, and support of Pricing, Risk, and Trade Booking applications using agile methodologies
- Integration with upstream systems executing trades into client infrastructure, as well as compulsory enhancements to meet ongoing Regulatory programme demands (MiFID II, UMR, IMM, etc.)
- Liaising with Trading, Sales, Finance, Market Risk, and COO teams to understand requirements, create development plans, and implement changes across the FX technology stack
- Support and develop static data and market making tools within FX in line with simplification efforts and desk requirements
- Function as part of a as part of a high performance team, working on high priority deliverables
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholders across Technology and Trading, Compliance, Supervision, Risk, Operations, and other support partners
- Well-founded experience in coding languages (examples include, but are not limited to, Python, Java, C# and .Net)
- Strong Pricing and/or Risk Development background
- A team player who can collaborate with any and all stakeholders
- Superior interpersonal skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize, and operate in a high-pressure Front Office Trading environment
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to design programmes of work, to manage tasks, to mentor junior members of the team, and to deliver outstanding results
- Financial and/or Mathematical background
- Front Office experience, preferably in a FX or other Fixed Income or Derivatives Trading environments
- FX (+ Derivatives) product knowledge
- An appreciation of the quantitative aspects of Fixed Income Trading and Risk Management
- Experience of integrated Front Office Development environments (examples include, but are not limited to, Sec DB, Athena, Pioneer, and Quartz.)
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.