Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Python Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Eclaro International is currently recruiting for Python Developer for one of our financial services clients.
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment
- Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture
- Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications
- Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk
- Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages
- Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers
- Individual contributor role
- The client's team is responsible for developing risk solutions to the global fixed income, currencies and commodities business
- The primary focus of the team is on building scalable risk reporting and generation tools for use across the business
- End users include trading desks, senior trading management, market risk management and other middle and back office groups
- The role offers the opportunity to lead development of the strategic risk framework, directing a globally dispersed team of developers
- There is significant buy-in from senior business partners and the successful candidate will gain experience of delivering directly to the business
- Challenges currently being worked on include producing consistent, consolidated risk reports spanning the whole business, running high-performance ticking intraday risk for trading desks, and explaining PnL across the global business
- The team development environment is Quartz - the bank's next generation trading and risk platform
- Quartz consists of various pieces of shared infrastructure and code to drive consolidation across the trading business and break down business specific silos
- Development takes place almost entirely In Python, with some C++ for high performance components
- Working with a globally dispersed team of developers
- Technical leadership, including design reviews
- Software development and testing, deployment and support using agile development methodologies
- Functioning as part of a as part of a high performance team, working on high priority deliverables
- Solving real problems, and adding value to the business
- Communicating effectively with various stakeholders across technology and the business
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.