Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Python Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience. This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Global Markets.
- Experienced application developer to design and develop Python, Java, XML and Sybase/Oracle based applications. Software development experience of at least seven years. Understanding of Object Oriented Database is plus. Must be able to quickly get up to speed on new technology. Strong past experience in C/C++/Unix programming skills are desirable. Very good understanding of Fixed Income Products and trading/life-cycle management.
- Work in an agile team to provide business solution for the trading features
- Hands on developer, developing solutions and building enhancements to existing front office trading systems and build new systems/functions
- Work closely with the development team/s to ensure tech solutions are aligned to requirements
- Participate in meeting with the tech partners/business and provide status updates of the ongoing tasks Contribute to major project milestones like:
- Development plan
- Testing plan
- Dev contact for QA/UAT (coordinate with the business and other tech teams)
- Must be able to quickly get up to speed on an existing Python and Java based platform
- Front office experience highly desired
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.