|Reference # :||17-01153||Title :||Python Developer|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||5 Years||Start Date :||02/07/2017|
Eclaro is looking for a Python Developer for an opportunity for our client in Chicago
Seeking a Python Developer for commodities trading and analytics. The Commodities team combines fundamental
market expertise with quantitative analytics to identify
directional and relative value investment opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work directly with technical team members as well as
analysts to leverage fundamental data about commodities to help
senior analysts create price and trading signals.
* Build industry-leading strategic python tools and
functions to help analysts build price signal and trading models
* Responsible for all phases of the technology life cycle
* Coordinating and communicating specific subject matter
knowledge to the design and integration phase of each project
* Advising on and implementing the appropriate architecture,
data model, and system design and interfacing requirements for
* 5+ year experience working in python
* Strong computer science fundamentals (data structures,
algorithms, distributed development, system design)
* Experience on a technology team within a financial
* Commitment to continuous integration and other SDLC best
* Experience with numpy and scipy and pandas a major plus
* Knowledge of commodities products or experience on a
Commodities desk is a plus (preferably experience with agriculture)
*UI experience a plus
*Experience with big data technologies is a plus
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees