Job Number: 21-06357
Job Number: 21-06357
Make your mark where innovation is the rule. Our client is looking for a Python Developer in Reston, VA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading educational non-profit, committed to advancing educational opportunities around the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- We are seeking a Python developer to build, streamline, and operate file-based data pipelines and craft data collection experiences.
- This position will work on a small team solving high-priority challenges relating to educational content development.
- Identify and implement process improvements in existing Python-based data pipelines
- Build and document new data pipelines and content transformation processes
- Craft data collection experiences for users
- Operate content transformation and data collection processes
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- 2+ years of experience with HTML and CSS
- Proficient with Git
- Familiar with multiple file formats, including JSON, CSV, and XML
- Be a creative problem solver who is eager to learn new systems and streamline complex processes
- Able to set priorities and execute against deadlines independently
- Detail-oriented when it comes to technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Experienced with using BeautifulSoup for HTML or XML processing
- Experienced with building end-to-end data pipelines or ETL
- Experienced with designing logic flows and user experiences on a platform such as Qualtrics or SurveyMonkey
- Familiar with MathML
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Carlo Flores | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.