Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Python Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment
- Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture
- Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications
- Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk
- Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages
- Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience
- Strong fixed income securities trading domain experience
- Expertise in trading system development and delivery to trading desks
- Strong understanding of End of the day and intraday risk systems design and development
- Mature architecture and design skills to build large scale IT systems
- Expertise in flow optimization and optimizing business process
- Engineering approach towards problem determination and solving
- Working knowledge of Python/Java/C++ based system design
If interested, you may contact:
Adrian Miranda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.