Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Python Developer for our client in Chicago, IL.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment
- Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture
- Work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications
- In-depth knowledge of development tools and languages
- 5+ years of development experience
- C sharp, C++, SQL, UNIX, Messaging (MQ, RV) and Perl
- Proven ability to solve problems with technology, such as: ability to describe a problem they solved, the details of the solution, and why they chose the technology used
- Demonstrated success developing large-scale sustainable applications
- Passionate about quality, programming, and software development in general; flexible with day-to-day responsibilities
- Organized and able to remain productive even when you have multiple deliverables
- Demonstrates good judgment and can be trusted to make good decisions independently
- Expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.