Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Python Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture
- Work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications
- Python development experience
- Familiarity with NoSQL and object-based databases
- Experience with UI development
- Background working in an Agile environment
- Familiarity with trading operations a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills, drive and initiative
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.