Python Data Scientist
|Reference # :||18-01609||Title :||Python Data Scientist|
|Location :||NEW YORK, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||10 Years||Start Date / End Date :||02/19/2018 / 12/31/2018|
Candidate will work on several data analytics use cases for Gas Operations, along with another data scientist on the team.
Skills & Requirements
Candidate should be an experienced Senior Data Scientist (8 years minimum) and 10 years in IT with expert knowledge in applying data mining techniques, performing data and statistical analysis, building high quality analytics and prediction platforms to support our business processes. Good leadership skills required. Should have experience from project initiation to implementation. The Data Scientist is responsible for applying innovative analytical and research approaches to help Client tackle complex and strategically important problems.
Candidate must have a minimum seven years of relevant work experience in applied quantitative and qualitative analysis. Utility industry experience preferred. Candidate must have a proven track record leading the development and delivery of creative, advanced, actionable analytic products and services. Must have experience managing vendor engagements to understand business problems/opportunities, translating needs into analytic projects and applying results. The applicant must have a command of analytic methods, tools and data wrangling techniques.
The candidate must demonstrate the ability to quickly acquire in-depth knowledge of new IT technologies. Must have the ability to present technical topics to non-technical audience and have demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments and changing priorities.
Technical Skills Needed:
* Strong ability to code in Python(5+ years).
* Have full stack experience in data cleaning, collection, aggregation, analysis and visualization
* Experience on real-time and streaming data process and machine learning model
* Strong understanding and experience on Neural Network/Deep Leaning/XGboost and other machine learning methods.
* Knowledge and hands on experience on GPU calculation like CUDA.
* Experience with R, Spark, Hadoop/MapReduce and machine learning frameworks preferred.
* Experience on NoSQL database and Big data processing
* Experience on data visualization, like Tableau/PowerBI
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary