Python Data Scientist
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Python Data Scientist for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Python Data Scientist will help work with an IT team member to build advanced analytics solutions for Gas Operations. He/She will be responsible for applying innovative analytical and research approaches to help Client tackle complex and strategically important problems.
- Experienced Data Scientist(5 years minimum) with expert knowledge in applying data mining techniques, performing data and statistical analysis, building high quality analytics and prediction platforms to support our business processes.
- Must have a minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in applied quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Must have a proven track record leading the development and delivery of creative, advanced, actionable analytic products and services.
- Must have experience managing vendor engagements to understand business problems/opportunities, translating needs into analytic projects and applying results.
- Must have a command of analytic methods, tools and data wrangling techniques.
- Must demonstrate the ability to quickly acquire in-depth knowledge of new IT technologies.
- Must have the ability to present technical topics to non-technical audience and have demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments and changing priorities.
- Strong ability to code in Python(5+ years).
- Have full stack experience in data cleaning, collection, aggregation, analysis and visualization
- Experience on real-time and streaming data process and machine learning model
- Strong understanding and experience on Neural Network/Deep Leaning/XGboost and other classification machine learning method.
- Knowledge and hands on experience on GPU calculation like CUDA.
- Experience with R, Spark, Hadoop/MapReduce and machine learning frameworks preferred.
- Experience on NoSQL database and Big data processing
- Experience on data visualization, like Tableau/PowerBI
- Utility industry experience preferred.
- Team player, ability to work with various levels of management.
- Good leadership skills is a plus.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Heckle Tulab at Heckle@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.