Publications Lead, Oncology (HEOR)
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Publications Lead, Oncology (HEOR) for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Accountable for ensuring the clear, accurate and scientifically rigorous communication of HEOR evidence for Oncology. This role will report to the Lead, HEOR Publications and Scientific Content.
- Engage with key internal stakeholders to facilitate early identification of anticipated data disclosures that may be relevant enabling timely preparation of other data dependent communications
- Deliver strategically aligned publication plans and timely journal submissions/publications and congress presentations of HEOR data in partnership with USHEOR leads, WW Pubs/Content leads and US Medical Leads.
- Implement effective & consistent strategies for engaging matrix teams and external authors to advise on & shape publication plan strategy
- Establishing and regularly communicating clear metrics aligned to meeting customer needs and demonstrating desired outcomes of activities
- Manages 3rd party providers to ensure the timely delivery of quality publications and scientific content
- Review publication drafts for scientific quality and to ensure alignment & consistency with author direction, scientific communication platform & key communication points supported by data
- Manages and prioritizes multiple projects, provides solutions to complex problems, and delivers complete and accurate information within deadlines.
- Partners with Operations & Execution Leads to assess, plan, and allocate resources (budget, medical writing, biostatistical services) to ensure timely delivery of high quality communications.
- Fosters collaborative relationships with publishers of outcomes research journals, medical associations & other relevant stakeholder groups.
- Monitoring the external medical and scientific information landscape, identifying trends in content inquiry and aligning and adjusting to relevant trends to better meet customer needs through internal process improvements
- Maintains awareness of applicable legal, regulatory and compliance framework and good research/publication practices applicable to health economics and outcomes research
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external standards and models good publication practices and principles among authors and internal publication stakeholder community ensuring all publications are being authored, written, and reviewed according to GPP3 and Client processes
- In the case of an alliance partnership, responsible for establishing work plan and building relationships necessary for success.
- Advanced degree: Clinical/Science degree required; MS in health economics/epidemiology preferred; Scientific expertise in oncology preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years experience within the pharmaceutical or related healthcare industry
- Experience in developing scientific publication/content strategy, planning and execution
- Experience working in highly matrix environment across a broad range of functional areas and collaborating with the Medical Affairs, HEOR, R&D, regulatory, legal, access and commercial teams.
- Awareness of introductory health economics and outcomes research, comparative effectiveness research (CER)
- Ability to review, assess and synthesize CER, health outcomes and pharmacoeconomic evidence
- Understanding of good publication practices and guidance (GPP3, ICMJE), Sunshine Act, Pharma Code of Conduct, and other guidance related to post-marketing practices and scientific data communication desirable.
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with exceptional time management skills are required for this highly visible global position.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite applications and familiarity with publication management tools & systems (Datavision) preferred
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Joy Retanan at (646) 695-2949 or at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joy-retanan/85/4ba/333 or send your resume to Joy.Retanan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.