Promotional Review Advisor
Promotional Review Advisor
Job Number: 20-09728
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Promotional Review Advisor for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Critically review and recommend changes to promotional materials/activities to ensure balance of the messages, medical accuracy and appropriateness of the content of the materials/activities in accordance with relevant guidance.
- Proactively align and build strong relationships with champions and other advisors/stakeholders on issues or concerns to provide medical advice to ensure balance of messages in accordance with relevant guidelines.
- Participate in internal and external meetings (training, educational and others, including medical congresses) to remain current on ever changing regulations, relevant new medical/scientific information and commercial strategy
- Determine acceptability of data/references used to support promotional claims and provide expert guidance as well as effective negotiation leading to resolution for approval of pieces
- Maintains expertise in FDAMA 114 promotional review standards and review of Access/Reimbursement Training Materials
- PharmD, MD, PhD preferred with 1-2 years’ experience in clinical practice or the pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrates understanding of medical writing and medical review of promotional materials in the pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated ability to manage various projects, solve problems, deliver on commitments, and work with multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong scientific/medical written and verbal communication skills required.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry as well as the external compliance, transparency & conflict-of-interest environments
- Experience in delivering a customer-focused service
- Developed business acumen and ability to impact and influence senior internal stakeholders
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with demonstrated success in driving optimal business results in a complex matrix organization required
- Prior experience with healthcare economic information preferred.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.