Project / Program Manager
Project / Program Manager
Job Number: 21-14101
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a Project / Program Manager for our client in Trenton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- In order to ensure the successful implementation of this endeavor it is necessary to ensure staffing with expertise in Project Management to coordinate the design and integration of the new IT solution.
- Additionally, developing detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports, conducting risk analysis and monitoring the progress of plans against project milestones and budgets.
- Work with stakeholders to provide the technical and analytical guidance to the project team, ensuring adherence to quality and standards established by Client Project & Portfolio Management Office (PPMO).
- Furthermore, this position will be responsible for the creation and coordination of a detailed comprehensive project plan to ensure project success and timely the timely delivery of project deliverables and corresponding tasks.
- The IT Project Manager will be responsible for overall project coordination of IT integrations, conversion, file transfers and ancillary software/hardware needs.
- This position will work closely with the program, technical and vendor modernization teams to ensure the scope of work is followed and monitored throughout the duration of the software development lifecycle.
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required activities and tasks.
- Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle, and confer with project staff to outline work plan.
- Establish work plan and staffing for project activities, iterations or phases, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Implement project plan.
- Perform risk assessment, and implement mitigation plans.
- Assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority to project personnel.
- Experience with the review and creation of status reports in coordination with project personnel
- Experience in the creation and modification of schedules or plans.
- Knowledge of governance standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
- Continuously benchmark project management performance to identify improvements and achieve higher capability maturity in project and portfolio management.
- Reviews existing application and modernization proposals and develops a plan to keep projects moving forward in an efficient manner by means of timely approval reviews, coordination with outside/inside vendors, scheduling, and closely monitoring the projects progress and completion.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.