Job Number: 19-09247
Job Number: 19-09247
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Project/Program Manager for our client in Boise, ID. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Leads internal project to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing
- Manages corporate and third party vendor efforts to plan, build and implement solutions to internal problems and issues
- Strategist: Recognized authority internally and externally on leading-edge technologies, theories, or techniques
- Provides innovative solutions to complex and critically sensitive issues affecting multiple disciplines and work groups
- Determines and pursues courses of action essential in accomplishing objectives
- Integrates advanced technology, theories or techniques that have a significant continued impact across disciplines and business units
- Serves as organization spokesperson on specialized projects or programs.
- Champions large projects that effect the company's long-range goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 15 years experience in project management or in like roles/businesses
- Has an in-depth and comprehensive understanding of the critical business success factors
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of key Services operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management
- Has an extensive understanding of critical project management techniques. PMP Certified
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary