Project Plan Coordinator/ Manager
Project Plan Coordinator/Manager
Job Number: 21-05413
Job Number: 21-05413
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a Project Plan Coordinator/Manager for our client in Kennesaw, GA.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Client Project Plan Coordinator will be responsible for creating and maintaining project plans for projects that will then be managed by internal, non-project management team members.
- Develops and maintains medium to large project plans.
- Reviews and consults with project sponsors and technical subject matter experts to provide planning, development and follow-up.
- Analyzes and develops strategies for new projects and provides recommendations and direction to achieve project goals.
- The Project Plan Coordinator may be asked to be more involved in a few of the projects, but most of the responsibility of a project, which usually lands on the project manager, will be shouldered by the Project Captains.
- The Project Plan Coordinator will help the project team members/SMEs create a project plan for the work, including defining and documenting the scope of the project.
- The Project Plan Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining and updating the project plans and step in and help the Project Captain adjust when necessary.
- Works with project team and project requesters to define and document project objectives and scope
- Develops project plans, including work breakdown structure, task assignments, task durations, milestone lists, critical path, and project schedule for execution by project team in project management system
- Works with project team and project requesters to identify and document project risks and potential issues that may arise throughout execution of the project
- Manages changes to project plan, schedule, cost, and scope as needed
- Identifies critical path decisions and communicates to project stakeholders as needed
- Provides guidance and support to project team and managers through execution of project
- Provides project management coordination and training for non-project managers
- Collaborates with project team members in making strategic decisions when appropriate
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education in a related field
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.