Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Stand up new SAS environment on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Reconfigure integrated applications and migrate programming teams
- Minimal changes to business processes
- Work across all work streams, with IT and the business, to provide a comprehensive view of the program including management of integrated timelines, RAID items, dependencies, status, financials, and support for communications and updates to stakeholders of all levels
- Drive planning activities, develop and maintain an integrated project plan
- Define cadence of project team meetings
- Conduct project meetings and maintain mutual interaction with project team members, leaders, staff, vendors, and consultants
- Identify project and application risks, confirming mitigation and contingency plans are in place for identified risks in order to reduce the risk of failure and support success of the project, escalate risks as required
- Track and monitor project issues and escalate as required
- Maintain the RAID Log
- Work with all teams to understand, plan and manage dependencies between activities
- Ensure resource allocations and escalate resource deficiencies
- Provide weekly and monthly status updates to key stakeholders, project leads and the PMO/Program Manager
- Inform senior leadership of key activities and create periodic progress reports summarizing project status, risks, and required actions and associated timelines. Maintain and confirm accuracy of project documents and reports
- Facilitate communication within the project and across workstreams about issues, risks and decisions and other key program related communications
- Track project financials
- Facilitate the creation of Pos, track invoice approval and Managing spending against POs and amend/close the PO as required
- Support vendor management as required
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication skills which can be tailored to different stakeholders
- Knowledge of the clinical domain
- Knowledge of SAS
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Aria Rico at Ariadne.Rico@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.