Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Pennington, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Project Manager will be accountable for managing day to day deliverables associated with a large, complex high visibility global project involving system and business process changes which impact multiple functional areas with primary focus on quality and regulatory.
- Specific activities include but are not limited to: developing an integrated schedule; running integrated project team meetings; developing and maintaining an integrated project status; organizing and leading teams to ensure deliverables and timelines are met per project objectives/timelines; proactively raising key issues/risks to project stakeholders, then driving the associated follow-ups and resolutions; and performing stakeholder management and communications effectively across various target audiences.
- Individual should have strong verbal and written communication skills, be able to work effectively with a large number of team members and stakeholders, be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be able to effectively manage changing and competing priorities.
- Prior project management experience with validated (GxP) systems, high visibility projects, large diverse teams and familiarity with the impacted functional areas is highly desirable.
- Responsible for the overall project management, coordination, execution, and control of IT deliverables, in a rapidly changing environment
- Work closely with business functions to: understand their needs; ensure alignment to timelines and costs; and track mutual dependencies
- Collaborate with multi-functional and virtual teams across Client IT, business functions, vendors and service providers
- Able to help identify and triage new issues for criticality and ownership and then drive to resolution
- Schedule and facilitate meetings and or work sessions and ensure team alignment
- Experience of 10+ years in leading complex projects
- Ability to conceptualize Projects or Programs from start to finish to effectively manage and keep initiative on schedule while adapting to sudden changes and shifting priorities
- Delivers cost-effective, high quality Projects or Programs on-time through application of PM guidelines and standards (best practices) and effective controls while meeting requisite compliance requirements (Sarbanes-Oxley, GxP etc.,)
- Demonstrates effective Project Management skills through the development of project plans, resource allocation, plan execution, consistent communications with project team members and stakeholders, status reviews, and delivery of agreed upon results
- Achieves effective control on the Project or Program through management of scope, estimating, accounting, budget management, risk management and project closeout
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong working relationships with team members, creates and motivates cross-functional & cross-departmental project teams, establishes roles and responsibilities, provides direction and fosters effective team skills to complete tasks on time
- Ability to complete multiple, simultaneous efforts with minimal supervision and prioritize incoming work appropriately
- Ability to understand project interdependencies within a program, where relevant, and drive the project level work accordingly
- Ability to integrate/rollup multiple Projects within Program
- Demonstrates strong communication skills allowing the candidate to serve as a primary point of contact for communications across the groups (Biopharma IT, Business teams and any third party involved in the Project or Program), effectively communicating relevant information to key stakeholders as per the defined Communications plan and targeting those communications at the right level of detail based on the audience
- Demonstrates innovation, flexibility, open-mindedness, and adaptability in order to meet objectives in a rapidly changing environment with shifting priorities
- Demonstrates an ability to assess and understand a wide variety of Client business issues
- Ability to deal with unstructured, complex Projects or Programs that will require effective communication and negotiation skills in order to define and gain agreement on appropriate actions
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively lead
- Demonstrates the ability to drive results
- Experience with Quality Systems, Veeva, Verity, SAP and/or Trackwise is an added plus
- Proven experience (10+ years) implementing large scale Projects or Programs
- Experienced in managing Projects or Programs by leveraging standard industry Project Management frameworks (e.g. - PMBOK) and Software Development Lifecycle methodology (e.g. - Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to manage project teams in a complex, changing environment to deliver value-added results to the organization
- Demonstrated ability to work with a range of technically, culturally & geographically diverse teams in a matrixed environment, influencing them to complete deliverables, and delivering value added business results that meet high quality requirements within tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to a diverse audience at multiple levels within the company through various formats, such as presentations, written proposals, reports, correspondence, leading meetings, face-to-face dialogue etc.,
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Aria Rico at Ariadne.Rico@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.