Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Bachelor’s degree is required Masters Preferred
- 10-15 years in procurement
- Proficient working knowledge of IT software and services, focused on technology enablement for biopharmaceutical Research & Development, clinical trials, and data and analytics
- Experience in evaluating the market, assessing suppliers, conducting make vs. buy analysis, contracting and financial analysis
- Experience with:
- Internal stakeholder management
- Data/information management
- Category management
- Process redesign and continuous improvement
- Project management
- Performance measurement skills
- Working knowledge of:
- Procurement processes
- Financial analysis
- Market analysis
- Supplier analysis
- Supplier diversity
- Supplier management.
- Demonstrated leadership, procurement and R&D business acumen
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills and ability to work cross-functionally as critical member of site team
- A proactive, creative and analytical approach to challenges
- Demonstrated ability to partner with and manage internal stakeholders at all levels within a highly matrixed organization, working across cross-functional, cross-organizational teams
- Demonstrated high degree of independence, requiring minimal supervision from senior management
- Demonstrated ability to partner, manage and influence
- Ability to demonstrate both empathy and assertiveness when communicating a need and/or defending a position/decision
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Aria Rico at Ariadne.Rico@eclaro.com or call (646) 695-2933 now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.