Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Alpharetta, GA.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position will be responsible for developing, reviewing, gaining approval, and publishing business impact assessment reports for many organizations in addition to providing input on the continuous improvement of BIA plans, scenarios, processes, templates, and tools.
- Drive the planning and coordinate the activities to develop, approve, and publish accurate, complete, and comprehensive BIA reports
- Support the development and application of related corporate standards, processes, tools, and templates
- Support the documentation and improvement of BIA strategies, methodologies, policies, standards, plans, processes, procedures, templates, and supporting educational material
- Identify gaps and support the development of solutions
- Support the enterprise-wide assessment of BIA’s to determine overall business continuity, disaster recovery, and incident management requirements
- Recommend BIA documentation publication and repository plans and solutions
- Hold partner organizations accountable for supporting necessary activities
- Leverage industry knowledge and experience and standards and best practices to improve output
- Support the integration of BIA efforts and business continuity, incident management, and disaster recovery related tasks across other efforts and initiatives.
- Support other processes as applicable, such as governance documentation integration, to continually mature governance capabilities
- Extensive BIA experience in the development of BIA Strategy, Methodology, Process, Policies, Standards, Procedures and Educational Material artifacts
- Extensive BIA coordination and execution experience
- Experience in assessing BIA requirements at the enterprise level through assessment of many organizational BIA reports
- Experience in the Insurance industry
- At least 10 years of experience working in Business Impact Assessment arena
- Significant attention to detail and ability to map comprehensive interdependencies across related documentation and processes
- Understanding of business continuity, incident management, and disaster recovery concepts, processes, procedures, methodologies, technologies, tools, and systems
- Ability to team with various organizations across multiple sites and facilitate working session with many participants
- Ability to develop and promote innovative ideas and to work effectively with all organization levels
- Business continuity, incident management, risk management, and disaster recovery professional or industry certifications
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Eric Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.