Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Austin, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Firms in the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Supporting a onetime project and management of a national print vendor selection and rollout – from scoping phase, to RFP to planning and implementation through roll out
- Ability to handle various tasks at a time and exercise independent discernment is just what we need in order to craft a more efficient and organized process
- Reviews scope doc and assists in creation of RFP from a marketing perspective
- Identifies needs company-wide and documents
- Takes notes in all planning meetings and sends recaps to working team
- Creates workflows and charts for implementation
- Assists with vendor selection against set criteria
- Produces implementation plan and schedule
- Keeps project team on track throughout project life cycle
- Assists in development of roll out plan and schedule
- Provides as-needed assistance scheduling meetings, internal reviews and vendor meetings
- Experience in RFP process
- Marketing plan/ timeline development
- Experience and knowledge of creation of flow charts and graphs
- Understanding of the technical aspects of print production
- General project management
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree in related field and PM certified, or equivalent experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Anne Amorsolo at Anne@eclaro.com or 201-375-9082 now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.