Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Charlotte , NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Project Manager/SME for NFRR - Trace Reporting will be responsible for ensuring the book of work for the NFRR Trace Reporting Program is compliant with the Enterprise NFRR Policy and delivered within defined timelines.
- Work with business stakeholders, designing, steering and delivering on the NFRR Trace Program and be instrumental in defining the ongoing operating model for the TRACE Reporting Trade Control Team
- Continue a strong track record for project delivery which focuses on providing SME analysis in workflow design, identifying and mitigating project risks, communicating confidently with senior business leaders and building key relationships front to back
- Act as primary contact for all NFRR TRACE change management involving TRACE reporting across FICC and GWIM
- Primary contact for NFRR Trace Program Define book of work and manage resources accordingly
- Seek deep understanding of the NFRR Enterprise requirements and become a subject matter for NFRR Trace
- Build close working relationships to identify SMEs, identify key risks, leverage resources aid in delivery
- Identify implementation risks to BAU and ensure design mitigates risk / build controls
- Work closely with the business to gather requirements, ensure adequate sign-off
- Develop project plans, manage stakeholder engagement
- Define and implement QA and QC in support of NFRR Enterprise requirements
- Communicate project risks and go to green plans to business leaders (project delivery scope can extend beyond NFRR Trace and into other FICC projects)
- Knowledge of securities technology infrastructure, products, and specifically Client TRACE reporting will be favorable.
- Scope of the role is focused initially on NFRR TRACE, but can and will expand to other project work within the FICC line of business.
- Responsible for understanding and articulating current processes and system flows from front to back for TRACE Reporting.
- Will involve significant levels of interaction and collaboration with a wide variety of business partners across FICC to define requirements, plan and execute on this critical Enterprise Program.
- Will set governance and project management routines on the overall project, communicate status to all stakeholders, and escalate key issues and risks to the program stakeholders as deemed necessary.
- Strategic thinker - able to build effective project plans, steer large scale programs effectively, making well informed decisions
- Technical ability - understanding and articulating complex flows
- Strong appreciation of operational risk and control framework
- Attention to detail
- Communication & presentation skills; ability to communicate effectively to senior figures
- Product knowledge in Securities with TRACE reporting experience a plus
- Research and requirements gathering
- Exceptional time management skills
- Organizational skills
- Requires a significant level of initiative and strategic thinking to navigate a large scale and complex NFRR Trace Program involving multiple teams across the business and support partners (Compliance, Ops Risk, Operations, NFRR Program Team and Technology).
Interested in applying?
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.